Updated global event calendar 2020
The much-needed restrictions to battle the spread of the novel coronavirus have a significant impact on our 2020 global event calendar. But, we are preparing to run a series of webinars in the coming months.
We are optimistic that we can resume travel and live events from the second half of August.
Canceled events include:
- The Future of Corporate Reporting on 26 March in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- A seminar on trends, developments, and best practices in financial and ESG reporting in collaboration with the Investor Relations Professionals Association of Singapore (IPRAS) on 13 April in Singapore.
- The DIRK-Konferenz on 8-9 June in Frankfurt, Germany.
- On 9-11 June, the Canadian Investor Relations Institute's (CIRI) annual conference in Halifax, Canada.
- The Australasian Reporting Awards in Melbourne, Australia, on 17-18 June.
- In London, on 23 June, the Investor Relations Society annual conference in London, United Kingdom.
No decision has been made yet concerning the Investor Relations Society of South Africa's annual meeting on 23 July.
The updated 2020 event calendar now tentatively includes:
Contact us here if you want to get notified when the webinar program becomes available.